- Scholarships at Shenandoah University
- Presidential Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship
- Academic Transfer Scholarship
- Shenandoah University Conservatory Scholarship
- Virginia Conference United Methodist Scholarship
- Virginia Conference Ministerial Grant
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship
- Scholarships from Outside of Shenandoah University
$20,000 per year
The Presidential Scholarship is a highly selective, limited scholarship available to incoming freshmen. In order to be considered, a student must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.8, a SAT score of 1200 (Math and Critical Reading), and be admitted no later than February 1. Scholastic and community activities are also considered in the evaluation process. Consideration is based upon a student’s application for admission to the university; no additional application is required to apply.
This scholarship may be renewed annually for a total four years, as long as the student maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and is enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester. The Presidential Scholarship is awarded in place of the Academic Scholarship and Shenandoah University Grant.